Saturday, May 29, 2010

The various types...

I have come across various people in my lifetime....err..I am sinfully young!!

But those people whom I have come across in my span of life; are true gems!! Few are such glitterati types that your eye hurts; and few are such dull heads that you mistake the gem for a chalk stone. I am one among them too; so no need to panic... It is absolutely normal. I am normal!!! Am I not??

OK, lets get to the meat; its delicious!!

The Omni Potent Ones

The ever powerful ones; everything under my control types. "Uh!! No worries!! This is just a child's play you see. I'll take care. That man is just my buddy. We shall talk it out". You smile for the first time in that day when it has been a drudgery; believing this soul. Aaaah, did you smile too fast? You only realize its all words and no cake; when you see this same person sweating and shivering in front of his so called buddy!!!

These people get a high by exalting themselves and thus satisfy their ego!!!

The Ever Knowing types

Who has not come across such species? The blowing trumpet types; "Oh I know this. Its so easy. You don't know?" Oh my!! Oh my!! Did you just highlight yourself by pulling me down?? Get back and say "Oh no; how sad. Not everyone is as lucky as you to be getting knowledge like manna falling from heaven straight into your brain!!" You defer all theories of radiation, don't you!!!

And look straight into their eyes.

The Prying Eagles

Oh no!! I just ended up insulting poor eagles by personifying them. Who wants to get related to humans, huh?? After all, they are those cunning and selfish creatures.
These group of people are always interested in what others are doing. Did I hear my eyes are open, my ears could hear so how could I avoid?? These are the dangerous lots; they build a wrong impression and propagate ideas about you that when you hear them, you would feel like hanging upside down.

The Been There, Done That types

"I have been there!! I witnessed it" Mind you, literally. These sort of people seem to be there at the right place, watch the right event and meet the right people. Whats there yet that they haven't laid their hands on?? There's nothing as such, if there is; its an insult. They could yap off and go on and on and on...But I really admire them; for their talent to weave stories.

The soothsayers

These are people who always nag you with "See, I told you so. I knew this would happen. You didn't listen to me". They tend to be omnipercipience; have a perception of everything. How to deal with these people??? They are such a pest with those waste warnings all the time. Simple. Adopt their method and whenever you get a chance; just give back "I told you so!!"

The Cribbers

Nope!! This is still about people and not about horses which practices cribbing. These set of people are ever complaining; never enthusiastic; always sad. Now how many of you are wondering if its you!! :-P These people encourage negative vibes and are a deviation. Best is to avoid them; else you would find cribbing about the cribber to everyone and then you are THE cribber; cribbers' cribber; Grand father of cribber....Err I stop before you guys crib!!

The Hic!! Hic!! types

Err, naughty minds. Its not about liquor. Those people who are always on high spirits. Too much is too bad after all. A heavy thud on your back and before you realise that something like a pain was inflicted; you have "Hey man!! Wasssuppppp!!!" Just give them a weary smile and then you have "Oh man!! Cheer up; don't worry!!" Excuse me Mr, when did I ever say I was worried? And how dare you ask me to cheer up after giving me a hard knock? Get out of my sight!!!

The Always Brooding types

These are the most boring people one could come across. Always perplexed; as if trying to solve a mighty issue that could save the world. Those who feel they are facing the worse problems in the whole world and no one cares. The ones who would seriously scratche their heads when the others are celebrating the weekend with a beer bash. They tend to behave as if they are the only ones struggling with huge responsibilities while others are partying. Give them this piece of advice - "Atlas is actually waiting beside you so that he can take back the burden of the world that you seem to have on your shoulders. Care to give his property back?"

The Calm Tornadoes

Geeeez....Calm and tornadoes? Yeah you read it right. These set of people are calm but devastating. They are vicious; yet put up a all good, sorry and 'I for Peace' face. But their intentions and plan always results in tornadoes.

I am so very fond of people that I could categorise for eons if left. Before parting; one final incident. You folks decide what category must this person fall into.

An American instructor training on a technical product. Group of students out of which one's accent changed the moment he noticed that the instructor was an American. Funny part was this guy's accent got back to normal during breaks; once inside the class, his accent transformed. One such conversation -

American - "One of our customers is Lamborghini"
Guy with an accent - "Lamborghini!!? Whats that?"
American - "They manufacture tractors and cars, Italian"
Guy with an accent - "Uh oh!!! I have never heard about it. I just know HMT and Mahindra & Mahindra"

:-S The whole class was in splits.

Which category to put this unique sample into?

Anyways, enough of bashing people folks. As I said; I can segregate and go on and on. Oh by the way don't forget to count the number of "Me too" as you read :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment